Friday, March 12, 2010

Bad Blogger. No biscuit!

I've been a little remiss in attending to my blogging duties of late. My apologies, dear ones.

While I may be slacking in my online devotions, my real-time devotions to Aphrodite Most Beautiful have been multiplying. That's the up-side.

Now, my lovely girlfriend has been keeping up with her blog at Glaux's Nest. She is a devotee of Athena, and a good deal of her writing deals with Athenian worship and Hellenismos in general. I suggest you check her out.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Thank you, my sweet love. Don't feel bad about not keeping up with your blog. If I spent half the time writing my book as I did my blog I might actually get published sometime this decade. ;)

Laurelei said...

Hey, lady! We're aiming for this decade if I have to stand over you. The Hellenic community needs your book.