Saturday, April 23, 2011

New Direction

For well over a decade, I have openly served Aphrodite as a devotee and priestess. I've done work and written essays, blogs and books that I am simultaneously humbled and proud to have shared with fellow travelers on this path. I believe in the work I have done -- it was (and will always remain) genuine and meaningful to me, and it has brought me to the place where I am now.

Strangely, though, that place is different than what it has been. I've been born into a new phase my spiritual life.

Aphrodite and all that she represents will always hold a special place in my heart and life, but I am going to take a step back from the work that I have done that has put her as my constant and only focus. It is time for others to take up that work, I think -- and indeed, they've already begun.

My star guides me elsewhere on these seas.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

[hugs]

Reverend Donna M. Swindells said...

Greetings,
I have your books on Aphrodite, and followed your path with Her as a spiritual sister.
I wish you every grace & blessing on your new direction on the spiritual path. May your new path bring you all the love & joy your soul is seeking. Your wealth of knowledge will help you, as your experience.
Farewell for now, Aphrodite's Priestess!
I give you my blessing as Priestess of Hathor,
Arianrhod
(I have started an Iseum of Hathor, Lady of the West on facebook.)Please, as an act in honor of Aphrodite, I ask for your blessing also.
Please know that so many people have found love & the Goddess Aphrodite through you & your writings.

Laurelei said...

Thank you Ruadhan and Arianrhod. And, absolutely, sweet sister, I wish you many blessings on your work! Thank you so much for your kindness and love. I am so blessed for these treasures!

Elle said...

Blessings on your new path, my sister. I hope you find continued personal and spiritual growth as you move forward. xoxoxox

Amanda said...

gotta get you seduced into the deviant minds lauralei. how do I do that? I need to schedule you in for a podcast. listen to others on the podcast-they're pretty neat. You need to "like" me on facebook. let's team up :)

COMPLETELY LOVED BABALON RISING WOOTTTTT

email me
call me
and i'll come in here so we can touch each other...:)

i'm a fan