Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Bummer -- No Parthenon Trip This Week

The trip to the Parthenon in Nashville that Glaux and I were going to take on Saturday is going to happen on another date. I'm disappointed, but we simply don't have the funds to make the trip right now. Because of our recent move, our work and pay were slow-going. But Glaux is now at the library here in town, and I'm back in that freelance writing routine. We're hoping that book sales will also propel our Parthenon plans, but the first portion of *that* money has already been promised to Aphrodite for a statue at Our Haven. (There is a shrine there for her, and it needs an icon.)

So, we'll be setting the Parthenon Take Two date soon. Look for details to meet us there!

3 comments:

Elle said...

Sorry to hear your plans have been delayed. I was looking forward to the pictures! Although I've settled for Percy Jackson and the Lightening Thief as a consolation. :)

Hope you're able to re-schedule soon!

Laurelei said...

=) Funny. We're going to Clash of the Titans as a consolation. Enjoy Percy.

Elle said...

Let me know how you like it. Everyone I know who has seen it so far says it's really awful. :/ I'd still like to see it though, so will probably wait til the DVD comes out. Or I'll console myself with the old version. :)