Monday, March 29, 2010

Cult of Aphrodite: Festivals and Rites of the Golden One

It's here. It's here. It's here!


This is the much-anticipated new book -- the one that is FULL of rituals. Yes, indeedy-do. Cult of Aphrodite: Festivals and Rites of the Golden One.

After writing Aphrodite's Priestess, I got such positive feedback. The only quasi-negative? People wanted more rituals. Aphrodite's Priestess gave them two (very nice rituals, I might add), but they wanted more. Specifically, they wanted rituals with historical roots.

So, I dug back into my research (and did even more research), and this book is the result.
https://www.createspace.com/3437359

You'll be able to get it from Asteria Books in pdf format in the next few days.

3 comments:

Elle said...

Bought! Look forward to receiving it!!

Anonymous said...

Most excellent! I just posted about it here:

http://sannion.livejournal.com/906959.html

Laurelei said...

Elle - let me know what you think. =)

Sannion - Thank you, sir!